Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Life is Too Full-Make Choices by Being P.I.C.K.Y.


BE P.I.C.K.Y.

Passionate. Involved. Caring and Connected. Knowledgeable. Yin/Yang-Balanced.

Life is too full, there is too much to do and not enough time to do everything the way you want it to be done. It is a fact that you must make choices about what you will spend your time on in your life.

My slogan is to BE P.I.C.K.Y.

Choose which things stay in your life, which things get dropped, and how you allocate your time based on these values: 

PassionateInvolvedCaring and ConnectedKnowledgeableYin/Yang-Balanced

  • Do you feel passionate about this?
  • If you do, get involved and make a difference.
  • Be caring and then connect with people, ideals, causes and places. Use Twitter, Facebook, Social Media, Friends and find others who are also passionate about the same things.
  • Gather as much information as you can to have a strong knowledge base.
  • I tend to be extreme in what I get involved with, so I need the important reminder to be humble, down-to-earth, and let the Yin/Yang philosophy of balance work. Sometimes this is active and sometimes it is passive. Be sensitive to the flows of life.
Choose your life by being P.I.C.K.Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment